Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Late Morning at College Creek



This was a nice start to my Spring Break. A quick trip down the Colonial Parkway to nice, quiet beach spot... ahhh! To bad the remainder of out time there was spent with me trying to keep Miles away from a washed-up KFC cup. Gross. I've posted the shot of him spotting it above- love at first sight. Little Man was livid when I wouldn't let him play with it. Mean, old mommy. Anywhoo, it was a lovely but short-lived excursion. I couldn't compete with the KFC cup.










2 comments:

Mk's Mom said...

Once again..Miles is just getting toooooo cute! How do you say NO!

Mamasmurf said...

Hi Anna,
This is Denise from Fort Lee. I had just had my second child a month before I turned 30 so I don't even remember what being 30 was like!! But I do know I wouldn't want to be any younger than I am now. Kiss that sweet baby Miles for me and hug your mom when you see her too!!
Happy Birthday!!