Sunday, November 22, 2009

After we went to the museum...

...we swung by our local Best Buy. This has always been Jesse's candy store-meets-toy store. Now, Miles is a fan, too. Visiting was my suggestion; I am always on the look out for "Wallace and Gromit" DVDs- and I wanted to see if I could get "The Misadventures of Flapjack"- which is now my favorite show. I struck out on the DVD front, but little man hit a home run on the electric drums. He's sitting on the stool, with my hands anchoring him down. Jesse is manning the camera. Luckily, no salespeople asked us to leave. Santa, if you are reading this, please get my son a drum kit. OR, craigslist, if you are reading this, please list a low cost-to-free drum kit I can score within a relatively short driving distance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!
Encore! Encore!
I heard about the concert before I saw the video...MK told me to be sure to check it out! Best Buy should pay him for advertising.....the boy has talent!