Friday, October 2, 2009

Last item from NYC...

... it's my street-bought Fraken-bag. I believe it is a Louis Fauxton or a Guichanneli- was hard to read the invisible label under the street lights. Just kidding, Jesse snagged it for me. I was too afraid of winding up in a sting operation, too worried that writers from Law & Order had rigged the table to fuel a new episode. So I walked away unfulfilled. Jesse surprised me with this hot treat on the night before we left the big apple. The bag's "salesman" said that all ladies loves this bag and that he only had three left. Me? I say yummy. I'll have to try shimmying into some of those zebra get-ups from years of yore. College pals, you know what I am talking about. Does this bag qualify me for "The Real Housewives of Central Virginia" or do the faded Widespread Panic stickers on my car instantly disqualify me for a slot on the show? Discuss amongst yourselves.

No comments: