Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray for the Heart

Last night I was thinking about this .

Today my mind lingers here .

We are holding a little shindig this afternoon with the grandparents, a little celebration for Miles' Amazing Heart. I'm even going to bake* something. That lets you know that this is a big deal.

*I'm a bit nervous about baking (in general) with rice flour, but I found cake mix and frosting mix that fits into Miles' diet. I'll take a bite but not much more because rice flour-based goodies are quickly turning into "substances" I do not heart, except for those pretzels. Man, are they tasty!

1 comment:

Mk.s Mom said...

Happy 1st Year Anniversary for Miles' very successful heart surgery......what a wonderful reason to celebrate...gluten free or not! I'm sure Miles will provide all the entertainment you will need! Can't wait to see the photos.