Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Meet Miles!


The Eagle has landed two weeks early. Let's just say what happened last Thursday night was not listed in my daily agenda. My water broke around 6 pm, and we booked to the hospital by 6:30. The grandparents mobilized soon after. Miles Alexander Thomas joined our family on 3/07/08 at 3:07 am. The entire birthing process- from water breaking to actual delivery took about nine hours. I promise to post all the info when I have had more sleep, and it is a good story. Jesse and I are on cloud nine, ten, and eleven! But until then. . .enjoy the picture. There are hundreds of more to follow.

1 comment:

I'm Jennifer said...

omg. seriously, how amazingly cute is he!?! you guy's are all so precious in this picture I just want to squeeze you all! many many many congrats. I can't wait to meet Miles!