Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Weird Dreams

A quick run down of what has been happening in dreamland:

1. I am in labor and the hospital won't let me in. We have to climb the walls and break a window.
2. I give birth to the hungriest baby ever- I am forced to breast feed for 24 hours day.
3. I give birth in class. That's a really awkward dream.
4. I give birth now (like in January) and the little man has to share the dog bed with Rajah because we are not ready.
5. I give birth to twins- and I am mad that I didn't get a heads up, or two heads up notice.
6. While delivering, I undergo the most intense physical pain imaginable. The pain glows bright white in my mind. It lights up the whole hospital and generates enough power for the Newport News Nuclear Weapons station. The government harnesses my labor pain for the next 20 years. I replace coal and oil.
7. The little man is born with the ability to speak. He asked for some milk right after he's pushed out. He says please and thank you, mommy. We talk about what life is like on the inside. He's one deep baby.

1-5 are pretty standard. #6 means I need to stop watching NOVA before bedtime. #7 is an excellent dream. I wish had that dream very night.

No comments: