Saturday, January 12, 2008

Belly Quakes

I am sitting here watching my belly move. I swear, if you say the little man's name, he'll squirm in response. This morning, while gradually waking up, Jesse told him to wake up, and the little man kicked me. Jesse felt it and laughed. I grimaced and quickly booked it to the bathroom. The little man has deadly aim at all my vital organs. If he wants waffles, he kicks my gall bladder. If he doesn't like the song, he kicks my other bladder. If it is ice cream he needs, he play punching bag with my navel until I consent. If Jesse tells him to wake up and play, the little man makes the whole belly quake. He is already so opinionated. I wonder where he gets it from??

3 comments:

I'm Jennifer said...

thanks so much for your kind words Anna. It always makes it easier to know that someone understands. Oh my, the Colt. I haven't thought about that car in ages, ahh the good ol' days. It's so exciting to hear about your baby adventures, wow, what a miracle!

Anna said...

I know whatever you and your bro go through, you will always have an amazing relationship. Heck, I am blessed to know the both of you! And yes, baby adventures in Williamsburg are great. But imagine how cool baby adventures would be in Scotland? No pressure. Just wondering aloud. . . :)

Kitty said...

reading this so reminds me of our writings and conversations in high school. you had me wetting my pants. i am due in may so i totally know what you are going through. i have been trying to get in touch with you for years!! glad to hear you are well. drop me a line sometime - kittyen79@hotmail.com

kitty :)