Saturday, September 22, 2007

Treats for Two


My wonderful neighbor Joan gave us two delicious pastries from France yesterday. Joan is an international flight attendant. She visits amazing places for weeks at a time. Very glamorous. Joan is also the nicest neighbor anyone could hope for! She flagged me down yesterday to give me the treats. Since there were two treats, I assumed one was for me and one was for Jesse. My plans changed after I ate the first pastry. Its surprising chocolate insides told me that the second treat was actually for the baby. Furthermore, the baby wanted its treat immediately following the consumption of my treat. I have my marching orders.

2 comments:

Kit said...

Watch that chocolate! The dark chocolate I consumed at the Virginia Museum's dining room while pregnant with Clark is what I credit for his lusciously deep brown eyes.

Unknown said...

i always thought it was my black ancestry.