Friday, August 3, 2007

To pee or not to pee (well, that's not an option)

Sorry for the gross title, but I have to vent about something. My urgency to use the restroom has tripled overnight! I wake up several times during the night, making mad dashes over dogs and random pillow piles. I even dream about going to the bathroom. Let me tell you, that is one scary dream. Especially, when you wake up and realize how desperately yo have to go. It too close of a call for my taste. Every sip of water I take, I take begrudgingly. To give you a tiny slice of my new predicament, it is almost 1 pm in Virginia, and I have made 10 trips to the loo today. How am I supposed to teach an entire class without hiring a substitute for fifteen minutes? Zoinks!
Looking at my calendar, Jesse and I are half way through our first trimester. I feel conflicted because I am eager to get this show on the road (meet the new Thomas), but I want to cherish every second we have of the journey. It is hard being patient when you this are excited.

No comments: