Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Pregnancy Perks #2

My husband has kicked into protective mode, and I love it. In fact, he is working on a list of questions and concerns for our OB-GYN. . .his own list, separate from mine. Jesse doesn't think it's fair for me to miss out on tuna steaks and feta cheese. He has a series of baby books on his side of the bed. After he tells me goodnight, he'll tell my tummy good night, too. He wants me to be comfortable and healthy. I could not ask for anything more! Earlier tonight we visited our friends who had twin just this past Friday. My heart melted as I watched Jesse hold one of the boys. Jesse looked like a natural. His care is the new perk. Jesse is going to be an amazing father.

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Hi Anna and Jesse,

I love this blog entry! You both are are going to be wonderful parents. Thanks for sharing these precious times with all of us
(including my sisters)!

Love to all,
Jewel

Ramblertoo said...

U & Jesse will both be phenomenol parents! I cannot believe that I just learned of your preggars state.

Having now gone thru this twice as a proud "GiGi" (& remember C was 37!) There will come a day when you will say - "and I couldn't wait for this!!??" - I promise you.

There are only wonderful good things in your future. Tell Jesse U can no longer attempt to cook because if you do, U could get the 4 o'clock ms. Instead, pamper yourself, love each other, hold on tite cause you are in for a WONDERFUL journey.

How did you get so grown so fast???
(I know you hate it when I say that.)

All good things to you, NADA