Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I gotta say it was a good day." -Ice Cube

Seriously, today was a nice and relaxing day. I am staying in my pj's, on average, 'til about noon. I mainly get dressed for class or a social gatherings. It's this new bed; the bed forces me to stay comfortable all morning long. Then, it invites me to retire early and read the new Harry Potter. (Sorry Mom and Dad, I just couldn't wait.)
Today did yield an interesting development. I officially snort when I laugh. I bought all of "The Family Guy" episodes used, box sets 1-4, at Plan 9 this weekend. This show is hilarious, almost as funny as "Arrested Development." Anyways, this show makes me laugh so hard that I have to snort to catch my breath. Sadly, the snorting has carried over into unrelated funny events. For example, when Jesse called Professor Dumbledore "Dumbledork," I snorted. When we were playing catch with Rajah, and Rajah took a tennis ball to the head like a fridge takes a magnet, I snorted. What happens if I snort in front of the 8th graders? Can I save face, or should I say snout?

No comments: