Saturday, August 11, 2007

Galaxy Diner Rocks!

Today Jesse and I met our friends Jennifer and James at Galaxy Diner, in Carytown. Galaxy Diner holds a sacred place in my heart because their speciality is fried pickles. Divine, dill breaded, crispy coated pickles. Jennifer and James are headed to Scotland in a few weeks. I hope every time they eat a Welsh cuke, they will think of us. To anyone living on the Eastern seaboard: cancel all immediate plans and drive directly to Galaxy Diner. You must order the Sampler Basket; the fried green tomatoes are excellent, too. Actually, everything is tasty. And Jennifer and James: have an amazing trip! I've already made reservations for 5 at Galaxy in May of 2008!

1 comment:

I'm Jennifer said...

Yay! who knows, maybe I'll be ordering the "Knock me up Scotty" appetizer...