Thursday, July 26, 2007

She-Devil: 30 New Reasons Why I am Going Bonkers

I've gained 30 new hormones! You should have seen the expression on Jesse's face when I broke him this news. As some of you know, I've always run on the emotional side. Now, my switch is so easy to flip. I feel like Bruce Lee, ready to take on 30 surprise attack ninjas from our enemy camp. Last night I read that my sense of smelling has been elevated to code red. Apparently, I can smell potential danger. While bees and dogs can smell fear, I can smell a tractor trailer that's rapidly loosing break fluid while on a crowed overpass. Furthermore, once I find the reckless trucker, I will inevitably go hormonal on him/ her with a high voltage chew-out session. Hulk angry!
But as quickly as it all started, I will have a wave of calm wash over me. Once the immediate danger has passed, or a certain spouse becomes bored with pushing my buttons, I ease back into chill mode. The nostrils then switch over to chocolate bloodhound phase, and I seek out super old Easter candy that's hiding in the cupboards.
Thanks for all of your e-mails! Your support means the world to us. In fact, all the enthusiasm has been a huge compliment. Needless to say, Jesse and I are a bit nervous. Your faith in us helps me sleep at night.




No comments: