Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Note About the Title

Something in the water. . . I guess this has become a cliche, but I am seriously calling the EPA today. I know so many pregnant women. Furthermore, if you know me, go take a pregnancy test. This might be contagious. For Jesse and me, we were actually trying to conceive. Our plan, which I may market later as the "If It Happens, It Happens" plan.
The picture I posted yesterday is of use many moons (like a year) ago. I will update the posting when I have an authentic baby bump. Thanks goodness I saved all my hippie clothes from college. All those empire and princess waistline outfits will allow me to look like Mama Cass instead of Mother Goose.
My closer-than-a-sister friend, MK, gave me the coolest expectant mother t-shirt I've ever seen. It's the naked mudflap chick, except she's knocked up. I can wait to wear it to the OB-GYN.

1 comment:

Kit said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing.