Monday, July 23, 2007

It's hip to be small.

1. Bald is Beautiful- I just need to find this in my dad's size.
2. Bill Murray- Every child should be acquainted with the masters.
3. Hangin' With My Gnomies- Kitch will be he/her middle name.
Seriously, Jefferson Kitch Thomas or Jeffersonia Kitch Thomas, if she's a she. . .I kid!
4. Jon Stewart- A political mind is a terrible thing to waste, and he's a W&M alum.

5. I'm Big in Japan.- I teach English. Therefore, verbal irony is important. This might also qualify for situational irony.

I am offering a cash reward to anyone who finds a infant onsie related to The Big Lebowski. Tomorrow is the first big doctor's visit. I am fitting the urge to be superstitious. Technically speaking, from a "magic thinking" stand point, writing this blog is a big ol' jinx. However, I don't want to spend, or potentially spend, the next 8 month or so hypersensitive. I need this experience to be positive and exciting. When left to my druthers, I can be pretty negative and worrisome. In other words, send some good vibes my way, please! I will post the results from our trip to Dr. Keller's office tomorrow. (I think that's her name. She part of an all-female practice. ) Jesse and I are anxious. It will be nice to get an official word, though AccuSure seems to think I am pretty pregnant.

No comments: