Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's Official


It's official. . .I need nap! Oh, Dr. Keller said we should be expecting a brand new Thomas around March 22, 2008. YEAH!


The visit went well. I didn't realize that OB-GYNs double as vampires. I had so much blood drawn that I was expecting a final round with some leeches. Make it medieval. I am sure my dip stick would indicate that I am a few quarts below the norm.

As for the official time clock, I am very early in the pregnancy. According to Dr. Keller's slide rule, I am 5 weeks and 5 days along. Jesse and I are going back in about 2 weeks for our first ultrasound. The fact that I have to hold 32 ounces of fluid for over an hour is humorous. That is impossible. I already have a bladder the size of a flea. For examples, on road trips I spend more time at rest stops than the actual destination. However, I am will to try.

So far, so groovy!

No comments: