Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Where am I?

Under the fog of sleeplessness, wading through the transition back to work. Luckily, I have been able to make my self super busy. In the past few days, I have completely reorganized my room, re-crafted a literature unit, and built a replica of Harlem circa 1945 in my classroom. Whatever it takes, right?

I miss Penelope so much, so much that it aches. Racing home and snatching her up for a little feeding/ bonding time is getting me through the day.

Loving the middle school schedule right now because I can get home by 3. Not too shabby.

Now it's time for a power nap. Got roughly 2 hours before she eats again. Rest while I can. Blah. Too tired to include subjects in my sentences... will settle for imperatives. Lights out.

(insert loud crashing sound of me falling to the floor)

No comments: