Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How many kids do you know that already have a bestie by age three weeks???

In 18 years I fully expect to be having the "No, you cannot go to Beach Week" conversation with these two ladies. Penelope is on the left, and Phoebe is on the right. And I've already caught Penelope trying to text Phoebe while she thought I was sleeping. Luckily, she has yet to learn how her hands work, and even the fact that those hands are hers, so she was unable to complete her message.

I'm guessing that we are going to have a Jesse & Andy re-make, only with more pink and dolls and less firecrackers and skateboards. I could be wrong about the skateboards. And the firecrackers, too. Here's hoping I am not.

3 comments:

Kit said...

Given the likely influence of Uncle Dude (and his sister's history), perhaps you should count on firecrackers, skateboards, sutures and broken bones for Poppy and Miles.

MK said...

Now you know you'll let her go to Beach Week...just plan on going too!

Anonymous said...

I think she will look beautiful with a skateboard helmet and knee and elbow pads!
Grandma Jewel