Sunday, September 26, 2010

Loud and (relatively) Clear

My son sent me a message tonight, and the message is: Ma, I want to potty train. Now.

Said message was delivered through a performance piece entitled, "Surprising New Use for Tupperware." Miles made a liquid deposit, clapped, and shot me a knowing look. Me, mouth agape, hoping that this wasn't borrowed from someone, and quickly realizing that a formal "potty" will have to be purchased tomorrow- lest we never have leftovers again.

Yet another teachable moment brought to me by my son. Clearly, I am a visual learner.

Such a big boy! : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya-hoo! Maybe you won't have to buy stock in Pampers after all.
Wow****big boy underwear!

Kit said...

Way to go, Miles!

Unknown said...

I just got a great book last week on Amazon called Potty Training Boys The Easy Way. It is a quick read and it seems to have really valuable info. We've been in the early stages of potty training for months now and it is frustrating that one day he is obsessed with peeing in the potty and the next he wants nothing of it. I really recommend the book (although I can't attest that it works because we haven't tried the techniques yet).

Anonymous said...

Great news! Maybe you will have only one in diapers...Yea for Anna!!!! Mr. Miles is so amazing. Just think of all he and Penelope can do together!