Sunday, September 19, 2010

It just dawned on me...

... that in less than 15 weeks we will no longer be a little family of three. We will have gone nuclear, zero population growth, the FOUR!

I am now compelled that make this Miles-only time extra special. While welcoming little Penelope into our home is a magical and wondrous event, so is having Miles the center of our daily lives. My son, the sun. Now our universe is on the brink of a major expansion. Life will never be the same; then again, no day is ever the same under this roof.

Time to go tickle the crab cake and give him some extra mommy-time!

*Got any good leads on a cool "I'm a Big Brother" t-shirt? If so, please post the links here. We are in the market. : )

2 comments:

ab said...

Just caught up on the blog. What amazing pictures...what an amazing outlook on life...what an amazing son. Miss you!

Kit said...

Think of a T-shirt design and I'll run it by Ban. Size?
Remember your big sister shirt? It was red with white type -- your name on the back and Big Sister on the front, if I remember correctly. Should we make it into a pillow for the nursery if we can find it?