Friday, June 4, 2010

Quick Status Report

Miles: Ear tubes are looking great. He's getting outfitted for ear plugs this coming week. We will then turn him loose in Elmo's Castle. (I will be grumpy as my newer, more delicate position requires me to avoid roller coasters.) Update on the teething front: he's currently cutting 3! A K9 and two molars. Needless to say, we've all had better days. Luckily, all 3 have erupted- so I think the worst is over... for now. Last week, kiddo sprouted a mysterious and viral rash. Please pray with me that it was not Fifths. His doc didn't think so, but I went ahead and had the screening done. Results are still pending.

Jesse: Ponytail trimmed, beach volleyball season off to a great start- the boys had their first tourney end in a win. Woo-Hoo! Jesse is definitely over all of this teething business, and he's ready to start rearranging to house for the new arrival. Hopefully, our timing will be a little better than last time- though Miles did not follow the schedule we had selected. Didn't get that memo, huh?

Anna: Green to the gills. Call me Pukey McPukerson. Sorry to be gross, but I spend more time watching reruns of my meals than I do on TV. I am also combating a Vitamin D issue with the aide of adult chewables. Regular school has only a mere 10 days left, and I am currently in the throes of two online classes- with even more to come- bon voyage summer freedom. Also, we have a tennis season to wrap up. (And, and, and... the new Steig Larsson book to read; it is waiting for me upstairs as I type this. Coming dear!)

Rajah & Liloo: Soooo over the heat- desperately want me to feed them only Frosty Paws and/or tape them up to the window units.

No comments: