Monday, April 12, 2010

Just because I am thirty...

... doesn't mean I can't get a wicked, wicked zit. I've got a shiner on my right check bone so prominent, it now casts a shadow. I caught a glimpse of the sucker while running, in a car window reflection, and nearly tripped because I thought a bug had landed on my face. If this zit sticks around much longer, I will have to start coloring it like a ladybug, that way I will be springy-festive and concealing the fact that I face needs some painkillers. Ugh.

Any recommendations out there for good skin care products? My Aveno isn't cutting it, and I think it might be the culprit behind my recent break-outs. My budget isn't big enough for Clinique, which is where I would love to turn to. Especially for their uber-amazing under eye cream. Here's the lowdown: I have combination skin, but I need a daily moisturizer. The floor is open; please respond to my face's SOS if you've got any secrets.

2 comments:

MK's Mom said...

There's always Oil of Delay...since you are now 30!

Kit said...

Try brown paper and vinegar. Seriously. I'll tell you the story later.