Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cousin Playdate

Paige and Sienna swung by (with their parents Jon and Shannon) to hang out with Miles this afternoon. You know me; I had to snap just a few pictures. Prior to this impromptu shoot, we hung out in Miles' room doing the usual: coloring, working on puzzles, catching up on family news, and watching Miles try to eat play dough.
Paige, a total two year old knock-out! And polite as she is beautiful; I only hope Miles was taking notes on Paige's use of "please" and "thank you." She was quite the little lady.
Paige and Miles below- With two visits now, this is the only picture I can get of them together! Miles is not ready to handle "group shots" yet; I am asking too much of him to stand still and smile. Next time, I'll be prepared for an action shot.
Introducing Sienna! Taa-daa!
Sienna pictured here with her dad, all smiles!
Family, you might notice this is turning into a virtual "brag board." Uh-oh, the need to display pictures must be genetic.


No comments: