Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chez Thomas, round two

Last Saturday night...
Last night...
We are cooking at home so much more often, primarily because what we are fixin' up is amazing! Feta, garlic, broccolini... being bold and frugal is delicious. I have always wanted to learn how to cook, but have been pigeon-holed as the "salad maker." Though I can't take any credit for the afore-posted meats, that the hubs' domain, the sides and salads are all me. If you like what you see, please join us for Taco Salad night tomorrow. You just missed soup and grilled cheese night. Clearly, I am having too much fun turning everyday into a food night. And yes, there is typically a plate of chicken nuggets off to the side for my tiny diner- but to his credit, Miles now digs lasagna and chicken noodle soup.

1 comment:

MK's mom said...

I'm impressed.....it looks absolutely delicious....Miles will develop gourmet tastes!