Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Boys and their toys...




Eventually all of these rubber snakes will lead to one fantastic home theater system.  Until then, I must watch my beloved husband battle the endless yards of brightly colored "strings."  Pulling wire is an art form.  In our house, it has turned into an abstract art form.  Entangled above is a true perfectionist.  To his credit, I will post the gloriously organized, well-trimmed, and neatly tucked final product.  Additionally, I look forward to chin drool puddling in my lap as I soak in HD Bravo! via digital cable.  Until then, I can snicker at the infinite electronic stress test which is living in our closet.  Luckily, the door is high enough for me to slide snacks under for Jesse.  He's been trapped in there for over a week.  (Luckily, R. Kelly is trapped in there, too.  He's been pitching in.)     

No comments: