Thursday, February 26, 2009

T minus 8 days...

...until Miles turns a year old!

An update from the gum trenches: no actual sightings.  The white bump is still there, and now he's got  a friend.  Looks like two teeth are racing to see who gets to eat birthday cake first.  Unbeknownst to them, I've got a baby tooth brush already waiting in the wings!

An update using Haiku:

Furious baby-
like volcanic eruptions,
You drool way too much.

Oh, thank you! thank you!
dear pain reliever hero-
buy stock in Motrin.

Gnawing, ever gnawing.
Is my son a wood chipper?
plays one on TV.

And a quick random question, who or what is "T" in "T minus?"  Does it refer to time or tower or some unknown in the science community?  Just wondering.


1 comment:

I'm Jennifer said...

I was wondering what the "T" means too, so I looked it up: you're right, it's time!