Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"I like to dance!"

So, do you think Miles has got a shot at being a back-up dancer on "Yo Gabba Gabba"?  I think Brobee might be his best friend, if friends could be battery-powered monsters.  Actually, I have no clue what species, or even if the term "species" applies when describing Brobee.  Whatever he is- the kid is crazy about the critter.  I think Jesse and I get an equal kick out of watching the show.  Catch it on Nick, Jr- it's appealing on some many different levels. 

Do you like the new decorations on the mirror behind Miles?  There was a little life left in my paint pens, and I felt like an ode to the Ugly Dolls was due.  Toss in a Yo Gabba Gabba-ian, and we've got ourselves a regular monster jamboree.  Visually stimulating for sure...

Last item of note- in the clip, Miles is sitting on our inflatable camping pads.  Since his balance is still not at a 100%, the pads ease the trauma of tilting over.  In fact, there is no scariness at all.  Miles' head remains bump free, as long as I remember to put the pads down prior to playtime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miles has ceratinly mastered the arm moves...I think that Brobee character might have some serious competition.
Loved the mirror decorations!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love how he copies the monster!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful sight today when I saw, not only Anna, but Miles and Jesse! Miles looks fantastic and Jesse looks proud...and Anna looks so content when all three are together! Your Mr. Miles will certainly be a drummer or something that involves the use of both arms, both legs and the mouth heading from something to chew on...all at the same time, of course.

I'm catching up on the blog. Love the video clips...thanks for keeping it going!
ab