Sunday, January 11, 2009

High-Fives for All

Obviously, yesterday was laundry day.  This should explain the robot t-shirt/ froggy pants/ orange argyle socks combo.  But what is infinitely cooler than Miles' last resort ensemble is the fact that this kid gives high-fives.  Jesse is the high-five dojo in the household, and Miles is his little grasshopper.  And I thought I was the only teacher under the roof. 

Maybe by Miles' first birthday Jesse will have taught him how to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.  Don't think that he won't try.  Don't doubt that my eyes will be heavily rolling, though I will be beaming on the inside.  Daddy 'n' Baby bonding is so special.  I am honored that they let me tag along during their dude time.  

Speaking of football- I am sitting here watching all of that glorious snow in Pittsburgh, and I am green with envy.  I seriously doubt that I'll ever get a snow day as a teacher.  And tomorrow would be a perfect snow day.  Wait, now that I think about is, any day would be a perfect snow day.  It would take much white stuff to shut down our town- maybe a 1/4" and some dark clouds.



  

No comments: