Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Heart health...some good news

Good news on the medical front:  Miles had an amazing check-up with his cardiologist today.  His ultrasound revealed that his ticker has healed beautifully.  He might need a cath in a few years if his right pulmonary doesn't grow, but that will not be as complicated as this summer's surgery.  I cried because I was so happy to hear this news.  Though I am not currently crying, I couldn't be happier. 

We won't have to see his cardiologist for another two years.  Wow.

5 comments:

Kit said...

Hooray for Miles and the surfer dude surgeon!

Karen Getty said...

I'm very glad to hear this news. Just letting you know I'm still thinking about you all!!
Love,
Karen

Unknown said...

Wonderful news!!

Cynthia said...

Great news, and so glad everyone is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Prayers are answered! I'm so happy for Miles and you and Jesse! I know that when you close your eyes at night, you will rest a little easier! You deserve to! Give MIles a big kiss for us.