Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another Road Bump

Feels like we (all) can't catch a break. Last night I realized that Miles also has sleep apnea. Tonight, a nurse is coming over with a monitor for us to use while Miles sleeps. It will sound an alarm every time he stops breathing. If tonight is anything like last night, we will hear the alarm often. We are going to the doc's in the morning to review data from the monitor. His doc has been great- she gave us the option of keeping Miles at home for observation or admitting him to the hospital. She said our week has been terrible enough- we should keep him home tonight. I agree. I need my silly little biscuit man here. That goes for Jesse, too.

1 comment:

Flip! Photography said...

I can't find your e-mail... send me a note at flip.photography@mac.com.

LOVE