Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nicknames Ahoy!

For some reason I can't call Miles by his given name. Oh no, only nicknames will do. His daddy is a wiz a making adorable and lasting nicknames for the little man. My names are always a bit weird. Let's look and compare:

Jesse's Award Winning Nicknames for our baby:
1. Silly Biscuits (I squealed when Jesse said this for the first time)
2. Buttons, aka Baby Buttons
3. Love/ Lovie

Anna's Not-So-Hot Second Rate Nicknames:
1. Stinky Pants Man
2. Poopy Legs
3. Napalm Pants
4. Little Baby Schmuffin, aka Son of Schmuffin (Jesse's awful pet name from me)

Guess you can tell by the names who the little man saves his explosive poop for.

Also- I've been playing around with the letters in Miles' first name. He also spells SMILE (too darn cute) and SLIME (appropriate at times). Once I've gotten more sleep I will incorporate his entire name into a Jumble game.

No comments: