Thursday, April 3, 2008

Am I living in a time warp??

Miles is now 4 weeks old today! He only just arrived. Our friend Sue suggested we throw Miles a party to celebrate his four weeks. I like parties, although I don't quite fit into my party dress yet. I'll try to hold off on the party until it's his actual birthday, but it will be hard because he causes my heart to celebrate every time I hold him. Ahhhh. . .babies rock!

**Side note- my current state of joy is directly linked to receiving a decent night of sleep last night. Miles slept for 4 1/2 hours straight. That is a HUGE accomplishment. Granted, he will be awake all day, but so will I!

2 comments:

granddaddy said...

Anna:
I am so very, very proud of you and Jesse. You are already marvelous parents with an adorable son - and, I can't get over being a grandad.
Love and hugs
Granddaddy Weigel
aka: Pappa John
aka: Poperonni

Kit said...

The real time warp is seeing you with Miles and wondering were the time has gone since April 9, 1980, when you were born!
Love to all,
Grammy K