Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ignore the Ticker

Sorry folks- but the pregnancy ticker on screen right is not correct. Dr. Keller said I am due on March 20th. Only 4 weeks and 2 days to go! I've been telling everybody that the big day was March 28th. I have scheduled my long-term substitute around this date; I have filed my HR paperwork around this date. Aside from my mild disappointment of having to do more paperwork, I am elated that I going to meet our son sooner than previously expected. Of course, our little man will arrive when he decides to, and if he is like his parents, he will be late. We are always late for every function. Granted, that mean he can only be 30 minutes late, if his lateness is genetically predisposed. I guess he will be here in 4 weeks, 2 days, and half an hour.

No comments: