Monday, December 12, 2011

Missing In Action

Wow.  Raising two young children and maintaining a blog is apparently impossible.  Okay, I am not technically supposed to be here right now- in reality, I am sitting in class.  Also in reality, my mind is a billion light years away.  Why the disconnect you ask?  I'm exhausted.  Poptart is still teething.  I am finishing out another grad class.  The house is still in the process of being fixed.  Miles is a wild man.  And on, and on, and on.  Blah, blah, blah.

Anyhoo.  Onto the big news.  Poppy is turning one in about two weeks.  Hubba what!  Where did this major milestone come from?  Who left life on fast-forward?  My baby girl is rocketing toward toddler-hood, and this fact is blowing my mind.  You should see her- trying to walk around, being a big girl, getting angry when she doesn't get her way.  She's a spark plug and a firework rolled into one; she's the apple of both of my eyes, and then some.  She's also Miles' biggest fan- even when he's trying to tip her over.

Okay, here are a few of my favorite pics that I've not yet shared:

The Munchkins hanging with Uncle Dude in October


My Kimpton Kiddos


Yum.


What 'cho lookin' at?



Miles is currently obsessed with his Dede's fashion sense.  He's loving his collared shirts and making ties out of ripped up coloring books.  He either needs an intervention or a gift card to Land's End.

I plan on coming up for air soon, posting more pictures of my little critters, and (hopefully) having some much needed relaxation and fun!