Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A World Record

Miles sprouted a new tooth yesterday, and its buddy is not far behind. During the a.m. brushing routine, Jesse spotted the new tooth. He also saw the site of the next eruption. I am not 100% certain of the make and model, but I think its a canine that's moved into kiddo's mouth. We knew a new tooth was on its way in- seeing that Miles had recently begun drooling more than our dogs during dinner time. This also explains why his appetite has been so unpredictable lately. Aaaaaaand his general crankiness. Perhaps my mom will share the story of my fussiness when my wisdom teeth popped up during our trip to the West Coast. (Spoiler Alert: I ended the leg of our trip in a painkiller haze- during which I said something very snappy to Neil Young while boarding a flight. And I love Neil Young, but I not impressed with the sluggishness of his seat taking pace.)

As for the world record- Miles has now been teething for two and a half years. Please get this kid (and his parents) a merit badge because this is redonkulous. Ridiculous was when we hit the two year mark...

2 comments:

Kit said...

Was Neil Young really on our flight? Guess I was more focused on getting you home and the wisdom teeth out.

Elizabeth Cull said...

Awww...Wisdom tooth problems above thirty thousand feet - now that's a big hassle that would definitely make you anxious to land. Was Neil Young a friendly face? As for Miles, here's my merit badge for him.