Sunday, October 17, 2010

Naming DD and Mimi

Miles has been calling my dad DD for sometime now. As of this afternoon, my mom has been christened Mimi. I love it! It's a matched set. First, he named Grampa and Grandma (Jesse's parents), and now my folks officially have been labeled. The clip is of Miles as we are about to leave their house.

Once he settles on a name, he loves saying it. Just ask Uncle Dude/ Clark. We hear that ten times daily, which is a decrease from the 50 mentions we were getting in September! Me, jealous? Not a chance. : ) I have three names: mom-mom, mumma (said in a baby Elvis voice), and noooo-ma-ma. The third is reserved for bathing and teeth brushing times, mainly. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kit said...

O, joy!

MK's Mom said...

I'm sure to Kit and John, no sweeter words have ever been said! I love DD and MiMi!