Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Belly Woes


Today has been a total guttural washout. Silly me, I thought the "morning sickness" was over. Oh no, it was only taking the vacation I didn't get to this summer. Sigh.

Without getting into too many details, I have just kept my first meal of the day down (and it's 2 p.m. EST). Don't think I haven't been trying, and that's the sick part. As violently ill as I have been, I am still dreaming of tomato bisque with white cheddar grilled cheese sandwiches. My gut's gone bi-polar: ill, starving, ill, starving, ill, starving... I am exhausted, even after a glorious nap made possible by the grandparents. And my tummy's still acting pissy, but I would walk across a field of broken glass right now for an M&M Blizzard. Literally.

But blasted all- that picture is making me feel queasy. Here's hoping I don't toss my cookies and cream, again.

No comments: