Friday, January 29, 2010

Update on the wild child's night

Someone did indeed get bitten, but this time it was not me. Woo-hoo!

After Miles' performance in the high chair, we all went to his room to play a little toddler soccer. In the heat of the moment, after successfully blocking Dada's cross-room goal shot, Miles raced over to Dada's backside and bit his butt.

Seriously, I don't know what has funnier: (1) Jesse howling over his injured fanny or (2) Miles evil laugh in response to his dad's reaction. To ensure that order and justice remained in our house, I gave Miles a yellow card and Jesse a warning for show-boating.

From now on, I will discipline my child using sports methods. There will be fines and penalties, maybe even a penalty box if there is left over wood from our huge kitchen overhaul (will show you soon). Clearly, my work here is done.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!

2 comments:

MK's mom said...

Where was the videocam....thanks for making me laugh out loud.

Kelly (Your Life Organized) said...

I love the yellow card! Lots of wisdom in that....