Thursday, December 17, 2009

Status Report

While I have a negative two minutes remaining in my pre-work morning time, I just wanted to drop you a line. All is good in Thomas land. My dad is recovering nicely from his surgery. The check engine light is finally off on my car; all it wanted was $650. I could have rubbed my checkbook on the engine and saved us all a lot of trouble. We are gearing up for a trip to Florida over the upcoming break. Little Man will get to fly again; if he gets fussy, I am upgrading (only) his ticket to first class. My points would be well used that way. And even cooler that this, he's sorta walking. Taa-daa! 3 to 5 steps a go before a face plant ensues, but this is some serious progress. Seeing him walk for the first time made me cry.

1 comment:

MK's mom said...

So happy your Dad is doing so well.
I can't wait to see a video showcasing Miles steppin...around!