Saturday, August 15, 2009

We are Big Apple bound!

Please support Team Milestones' Buddy Walk pledge drive because we are making the trip to the Big Apple for the NYC Buddy Walk. I set up our donation page today, and the site might get a little tweaked in the near future. That's if I ever have any free time until the big day. As for the Buddy Walk itself, we've got an 8 person team going. The 8 includes little man Miles, his grandparents, his co-founders, and his super-cool uncle.

I now must turn my creative juices to designing a team t-shirt. This is a former favorite past-time of mine, and the main reason I joined a sorority in college. With this event, I am going to have to be way more tasteful than my previous campaigns. (Let's just say my sorority's mascot is the owl, aka the hooter.)

Our pledge drive goal is modest, seeing that this is our first walk I am not sure what to expect. If we make there on time, it will be victory enough. Besides, getting to see a hundred-foot tall Miles (just an estimate) loom over Times Square justifies loading the munchkin onto a jet. More updates to come soon!

No comments: