Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Status Check

1. I'm now hooked on making my own popsicles with juice. Ceres' mixed passion fruit makes bomb frozen treats!

2. My dental appointment went splendidly. No cavities for me; Miles teeth are looking fine. Though I floss and use fluoride near religiously, I always get a wee bit nervous at cleanings.

3. Miles fought sleep until 11:30 last night. He was out tonight at 8:00

4. I got a new teaching position today!!! I couldn't be happier; this will be a big change from my last position, but a change I am eagerly looking forward to. More details to come.

In the words of the legendary and iconic Ice Cube, "I gotta say it was a good day."


2 comments:

Karen Getty said...

Did you get a beep from Kim? And nobody got shot in Southcentral L.A. today, huh?

Anna said...

That song never gets old. I've always wanted to hit the three-wheeled motion, thanks to this song. Jesse keeps it on fairly constant rotation, along with Easy, Dre, and Tu-Pac. Doesn't he know that VA is not on the West Coast?!? Oddly enough, he's the original hip-hop hippie. Don't be fooled by the Birkenstocks.