Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Down on the farm where the jade plants grow...












Many thanks to Auntie MK for giving Miles and me the grand tour this afternoon. You can visit MK and the beautiful farm at The Grower's Exchange. The farm itself is about a thirty-five minute drive from our front door. Getting to pet Helen the calf, pictured at the bottom, was well worth the drive. She is a total sweetie. I think Miles know wants a pet calf, or maybe I am just projecting. Don't they tend to get just a wee bit bigger? Better run this plan past the hubs.

And now for something completely different: My husband just said he wished there existed a Popsicle that lasted 20 minutes. I feel his pain. Those rocket pops go by too quickly.

3 comments:

MK's mom said...

Love all the pictures. It's always fun to see Miles and this was my first glance at Helen. Glad Miles had fun down on the farm.

datri said...

Love your photography! Beautiful!

Kit said...

The colorful paper is a fabulous desktop for me at work.