Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another day, another museum


The museum's exterior.
We played a bit outside with their echoing sculpture.
Miles playing in the wee-one section

I want this mirror. I'll even let Miles play with it. : )

Jesse gave his first driving instruction lesson, "Go to the gas!"
Art room hi jinx- I made flame-throwing glasses.
Our specs were definitely funky.
Tunnel O' Miles


Several shots for their live-feed newsroom
Our headlines tonight...


My all time favorite news team (and the cutest ever!!)
(If I ever have another child, I am saving this photo as a disclaimer come feeding time.)
Barnyard Fun Time!
Bessie, the silent type.
Miles likes his milk bottled at the source.
The ultimate splash table!

Downtown Richmond houses the gem destination, Children's Museum of Richmond. It was cool when I was a youngster, and it still rocks. Miles had a blast and a half! Jesse and I enjoyed the ride, too. Having Miles around gives us a chance to be young again; to re-experience such discoveries is one of the biggest perks of parenting. That and having an awesome kid to cuddle.



2 comments:

MK's mom said...

What channel do I tune into to get the latest news...Miles can outspin Katie Couric for sure!!!!

Looks like you had a great time!

datri said...

What a cool museum!