Saturday, May 16, 2009

Instead of spending time in my on-line class...

...I have found a much better use for the computer!  Sometimes when Miles seems like he can't get any cuter, he does something like this, and my heart melts all over again.  This is just a tiny, microscopic slice of our lives- so multiply his smile by a thousand, and you'll have his typical day.  Ahhhh, I adore this child.  

Just wait until I post the Jell-O (first ever encounter with the wiggly-giggly treat) pictures from tonight.  Absolutely insane- he had to eat it in the tub.  His "exploration" was even too much for me to handle! Another first was also had tonight- the shower spray.  I had to hose little man in order to remove all of the Jell-O.  If I hadn't he would have stuck to his crib sheets.  : )       

2 comments:

MK's Mom said...

Too cute for words!

Amber Turner said...

LOVE it!! Too stinkin' cute!!