Monday, May 4, 2009

Beth & Nick's Big Day

Jesse and I spent our first weekend away from Miles; we were just outside of Richmond for Beth, my first ever friend (26 years and counting) and Nick's wedding.  Beth is more like a sister than just a friend.  Her parents had a large part in raising me, and we determined that I was a "spirited" child when I was younger.  Not bad, just spirited.  Anyways, it was an absolutely gorgeous location, set against the Swift Creek Reservoir.  Rain was scattered throughout the morning, but it wandered off right before the ceremony.  You can see the clouds leaving in the first pic.
The wedding party- Beth and Nick in the center.  Beth's sister Rebeca is to her right, and her brother Brian is to the far left.  I'm 3rd from Beth's right, in between two other longtime friends, Kristen and Lisa.
The Beautiful Bride's beautiful hair.  
Beth's bouquet- pink and black were the colors for the wedding.
A final group shot.  Beth, I promise I will make copies for you!!!  Scout's honor.  See you soon!

1 comment:

Linnie Worley said...

Thank you so much for sharing Beth's special day on your blog. It was a beautiful day made even more memorable by special friends like you! We love you all!

PS Could I get some copies, too?!!

Linnie