Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where in the world have I been?

You may have been wondering what kind of activities have kept me out of the blog--drome.  No, I have not gone in to hiding; I've not made best friends with Salman Rushdie.  Besides, even if I wanted to be his friend, I am not hot enough.  The guy is a total model hound, and who knew models could read?  I kid.  

Okay, I'll just give you a quick overview of the last week in list form.  Last week my classes reviewed poetry, so I'm going to bust out the haiku, again.

I.
Where has my sleep gone?
To the University, 
of Phoenix, AZ!  

Virtual classes- 
Do not drink beer while typing.
You'll be too honest.

II.
Beth's getting hitched!
The ladies went out last night.
Only two weeks left... 

She wore a pink sash 
and a fluffy tiara
to P.F. Chang's.

III.
Creativity...
Judged state OM yesterday.
Impressive kids.

Think I'll coach some day.
The energy is amazing-
Electric thinking!

IV.
Someone's got new teeth.
The bottom row has been busy.
A reverse beaver.

We're up to three now-
three and counting on more.
Biting and drooling...

V.
Work, work, work, work, work...
Work, work, work, work, work, work, work...
When's Spring Break Part 2?

Big tests are coming.
Kids are planning mutiny-
I don't envy them.

I have some pics to upload- the next time I come up for air.  Little Man is trying to become Medium Man by packing on the pounds.  More sweetness to squeeze.  

No comments: