Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Play Date, part deux

Emerson, just two weeks older than Miles, has her first birthday coming up very soon.
Wesley says, "Look Ma, no hands."
Wes hangs ten with his dad.
Henry, with heart-breaking blue eyes, is Wesley's twin brother.
Sadie lady, the big girl of the night, had a lot of little ones to look after.  
She is also Emerson's big sister.

All of the beautiful critters are the children of 3 longtime friends- Jesse (my husband), Kevin, and Andy.  And based on the photographic evidence, it looks like the fun has transferred to the next generation.  Seeing all the kids together gave me the baby bug- which I quickly lost as Miles cried on the way home- but that spark is still there.  However, Miles was on his absolute best behavior while there- I think he was in awe of the bigger kids, zooming around.  

On a completely random note: My son smells like cinnamon raisin toast, and I have no idea why.  

1 comment:

Kit said...

Love the playdate pictures. Am sure it's the first of many such gatherings!