Thursday, December 11, 2008

zombie mama & healthy boy

I have been too tired to type.  School is winding down to winter break.  With each passing day, the students get a bit rowdier, and I get a bit more frazzled.  Think I might have sprouted some new wrinkles in just the past 4 days.  Don't the kids know that Santa is watching?!?  Regardless, the finish line is near, and I am blind with exhaustion.  Truthfully, I am waking up too tired to brew coffee, too spent to properly match my socks with my outfits, too zombified to type much more...and my right eye lid has twitched all day long.  All.  Day.  Long.

But seeing that this site is about Miles and not a venue for me to whine about my woes, I'll get to the good stuff.  Little man had an excellent 9 month check up today.  He's got a little eczema on his cheeks, but that is our main concern.  Nothing that a little Vaseline can't fix (I hope).  He weighs 17.5 pounds and is 27 1/2 inches long.  Everything looked good, sounded fine, and felt soft.  Hip, hip hooray!  

3 comments:

Kit said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the Christmas and Santa pictures that I'm sure will become part of the blog. Is he 9 months old????? Time flies and he get cuter every day.

Enjoy...next thing you know he'll be in elementary school...YIKES!

Unknown said...

Mason and I enjoyed seeing you guys in the waiting room for the 9 month appointments! Wow, 9 months- it went quick didn't it? Glad to hear things went well!