Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Slice of Pumpkin (Cutie) Pie























































































We made our first-ever family trip to Pumpkinville today.  Pumpkinville is a farm I pass on my way to work, and it's a veritable Halloween wonderland.  As some of you may know, Halloween is my all time favorite holiday.  A glorious celebration of outlandish outfits and tooth decay, of sparkly skulls and velour covered bats, and of pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!  We are now fully stocked with an array of gourds thanks to our trip to Pumpkinville.  Halloween, here we come!



5 comments:

datri said...

Those are such cute photos! Looks like a wonderful time!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I LOVE pumpkin patch pics! My $10 is on the way to purchase that sweet baby in the bucket! ;)

Amber Turner said...

I just smiled and smiled looking at these pics! They could seriously not be any cuter! I love this time of year, too....

Anonymous said...

What a deal..I'll take the $10 bucket! You three look like you are having just too much fun!

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought the pictures couldn't get any cuter...you out do yourself with you precious son. You probably won't back track to see this one...but he is amazing. And so are you!

ab