Thursday, July 31, 2008

Homecoming and many !!!!!!!!!!!!




Leslie, you have reduced me to tears of joy!  Our "Welcome Home Miles" and balloons made our arrival home much more special.  And what an awesome surprise!  You made our house look happy to see us again.  I know the feeling was mutual; I wanted to kiss our sidewalk hello!  I was feeling nervous about many things as we hit the top of our street- new care routines, signs to watch for, medication dosages. . .  But by the bottom of the road, I was all grins and tears.  You brought me back to my center, to the place I needed to be, in the zone for appreciating the miracle that just happened.  Our son had open heart surgery six days ago, and now he asleep in his favorite swing.  At home.  Miracle witnessed.  Welcome Home Miles!!!!!   

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, God, for this miracle!
Welcome home...enjoy!
May Miles continue to improve and astound us all.

Becki Williams Vasquez said...

YAY! I can't tell you how relieved and happy we are to know you all are all home safe and sound. We'll see you soon for sure.

Love from Martinsville!

Beck and Andres

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news...Thank the Lord for hospitals, doctors, nurses, caring and loving parents, grandparents, family and friends and most of all for Miles' triumphant return to the Burg.
Love,
MK's Mom

Cynthia said...

I'm so glad to see your family is home! He looks like he is sleeping so peacefully. Big day!

:o) mg said...

Just got back into town and am checking up on y'all. I am so glad everything seems to be going well. Will update the prayer team as to this great news and we will continue to keep your family in our prayers.
God bless!